Home automation has become all the rage these days and if you have experienced it yourself then you will most likely agree that is has become a convenience you just don't want to live without! Well great news! Now when you vacation or even when you take the boat out, you don't have to be without the automation luxuries you have grown so accustomed to!
AUTOMATION IN YOUR VACATION HOME:
What?: It would be easier to tell you what you cant have because the possibilities are truely endless.
- Security systems
- Audio & Video
- Home Theaters
- Media Rooms
- Outdoor Automation
- Lighting control
- Shade Control
- Temperature Control
- Music in Every Room
- Entry Systems
- Energy Management
- Scenes & More!
Imagine being an hour away from your vacation home and being able to get everything ready for your arrival with the touch of a few buttons! Turn on the spa, heat up the pool, turn on the lights, raise up the shades, set the perfect tempature, start your favorite music and be vacation ready as soon as you walk through the door! Check it out for your self... VIDEO HERE
Boat Automation has several options as well and of coarse as the size of the boat increases so do the options. A Control4 System can be used to manage different things throughout the vessel, access navagation equipment, make service requests for staff, Incorporate state of the art secuirty systems and several other options such as:
- • Remotely controlling lights and heating or air conditioning to turn on shortly before arrival, ensuring everything on the vessel is set to preference yet reducing energy consumption
• Automating exterior running lights to allow the crew to move around safely
• Adjusting the thermostat to ensure appropriate interior cabin temperatures
• Providing GPS and navigation data through the television or touch screens so owners and onboard guests know the current location of the vessel and anticipated arrival
• Triggering lights to automatically turn on, off or dim, based on detected light levels or specific times of the day
• Opening and closing blinds, according to when the sun sets or the skies become cloudy to allow for optimum levels of natural light
• Centralizing audio and video collections from multiple sources and allowing selection of music or movies by cover art from a single library from any room on the vessel
- • Outdoor TVs that can withstand the elements of the ocean or water as well as weather, and even theaters and media rooms! Check it out: VIDEO HERE
CALL iSS Today and start living the Smart life even when you are away from home!